Saturday, May 17, 2014

What Motivates & Inspires You?



As an entrepreneur there are many things that motivate and keep me going in regards to my business, my social connections and my personal life.

No matter who you are you are motivated by something; if you are a business owner you were motivated by a speech a colleague or mentor gave in regards to growing your business or you were given a thought on the next conference you would like to plan for your stakeholders or existing clients.

On a personal level you were given motivation and inspiration to plan a dinner party or a special outing; or to take a thought to the next level. Motivation and inspiration happens in all aspects of life.

Below are just a few quotes that motivate and inspire me to take my dreams to the next level:
  1. Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t so you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.
  2. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
  3. We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale
  4. The mind is everything. What you think you become.  –Buddha
  5. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. –Erma Bombeck
  6. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work – Thomas Edison

So what quotes motivate and inspire you? Share below!! Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. These are all great quotes, the first one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...