Tuesday, May 27, 2014

What I’m Reading

Yes; I know this is my business blog; however if it was not for God and all that he has seen me through; there would be no business. 
So take a look at what I've been reading to keep me going!



I’m been out of the reading circuit for a while. But when I got back in I went full tilt. The book that I am currently reading is by Beth Moore it is titled: Jesus: 90 Days With The One And Only. The book is apart of the personal reflections series that she did a few years back and to be honest I have had the book for about three years.

But will all that is going in my life personally and professionally I knew it was time to get my spiritual being grounded and centered. 


I want to be ready for all the success that is coming my way, so I’m preparing and enjoy the process while I do!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like an interesting book. I will have to look into it. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...