Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Woman Behind The Business



A couple of weeks ago; I was sitting and contemplating about how to bring excitement and great content back to my blog and saw a post regarding a blogging challenge for entrepreneurs. So I signed up! 

Just Blog It 30-Day Challenge for Entrepreneurs starts today and I can’t wait to share new and exciting content with all of you over the next 30 days and beyond. 

So today we are going to discuss yours truly.

My name is Juanita Gaynor, born and in Philadelphia, PA and raised in Boston, MA I moved to Atlanta about 5 and a half years ago. I started my event planning career at the age of 14. I was modeling at the time and was frustrated at the delays and the disorganization of the process. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands, I set a meeting with the organizer and said to them, “I can plan this where you can get the most for your money and be on budget and on time.” And the rest is history.

I was 20-years-old, when I founded Ellegant Affairs by Juanita, Inc., my goal was to help people visualize their dream events, and then assist them in seeing that event come to fruition. For me, establishing my business was about taking creativity to a new level and challenging the status quo of what an event should be.




Ellegant Affairs by Juanita; which is a full service special event and meeting management  company that designs innovative event solutions for small to large businesses, associations, community benefit and non-profit organizations. EABJ organizes all the logistics that go into planning an event; from start to finish we will work with you to create an event that is truly reflective of your style and personality. EABJ also offer wedding planning and design services; no event is too small or too large! Allow us to show you how “Ellegance” & Efficiency meet so that you can focus on the “Big” picture instead of the “Small” details.



Here are some quick facts about me:
  • I love music (singing, listening, etc.) ~ It keeps me balanced
  • I love to cook
  • I’m actually a home body and very kept to myself
  • I have a strong IT and Accounting background.


I could go on forever, but you will learn more about me, my businesses and the things that make this all come together over the next 30 days. Hope you join me for the ride!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you're an accountant as well! I love using my blog for a creative outlet.

    Hello world, us accountants are NOT the boring stereotypes you think we are! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ashley; we can be very creative and versatile also!!!

      Delete
    2. Ashley / Juanita - I've been to conferences with a bunch of accountants once you get them away from the calculator they do know how to let loose LOL. So glad to meet you both and very impressive Juanita in seeing a need and creating a way to fulfill it at 20.

      Delete
  2. Juanita you had me at 'born in Philadelphia' - I'm a born and bred Philly chic! I'm so glad you've joined us for the challenge. I can tell you're a take-action kind of woman, with your see-a-need-fill-a-need attitude. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...