Wondering how you can begin the process of incorporating mobile event app for your next event? Active Networks Mobile Playbook guide is a great resource to get you started on the right path.
I’m guilty, I can’t live without my cellphone!! I have driving all the way back home for a forgotten cell phone. You can have everything else just leave my cellphone and all will be well with the universe. As a planner my primary focus is to help my clients to create and valuable and lasting experience and my mobile is critical in helping with that.
It made me aware of how much we have come to rely on mobile technology. It’s convenient and you can have everything that you need in the palm of your hand. Just a few days ago; I went to a venue’s open house and I did not have a clue on how to get there, I just pulled up my calendar on my phone, pulled up the address and plugged it into navigation and I was on my way. The open house was a success and it fit the needs of my client well; so from my cell phone I was able to send all the information to my client while traveling to another meeting and approving invoices.
With so many people relying on mobile technology and the increased offerings that are available, it is not a surprise that an increasing number of meeting planners are developing mobile applications for their events.
If you are still wondering about how mobile event apps can benefit your event, here are 10 key benefits of mobile apps from Active Network to help you to started:
- Engagement. Increases engagement for attendees with the event and each other.
- Experience. Enriches the overall experience for attendees.
- Reports. Increases session evaluations and event survey return rates.
- Communication. Improves communication and interaction with attendees.
- Results. Attendees see tangible outputs from attending – content, contacts, etc.
- Cost Savings. Reduced cost from eliminating or minimizing event guide printing.
- Green. Environmentally friendly content delivery.
- Real Time Updates. Allows for real-time updates to schedules, exhibitor listings, etc.
- Immediate Action. Real-time reporting for onsite corrections/post-event decisions.
- Continued Engagement. Persistent engagement with attendees year-round.
To get more information on how mobile apps can work for your event; go to ACTIVE Network Business Solutions’ website, today and download the entire Mobile Playbook for free.
President & CEO